Friday, November 08, 2013

Why can Bury Council not clean my Drains

As some of you may know my shop was flooded 2 weeks ago, the rain was exceptional but the reason for the flooding was that Bury Council have not kept the Gully/Drain clean to the front of the shop. Okay we are where we are and no use crying over flooded beds, it`s a simple task thinks I phone the council and they will come and clean the gully, OH DEAR.I have phoned over 5 times now and they have been to clean the Drain twice but have done a completely ineffective job of it. So I have phoned again today, to be told that everyone in the Department has low morale because of redundancies of the two guys who knew how to do the job one was made redundant and one has lost his licence and the ones they sent needed training and that times are tough. Now I wonder what my customers would say if they had a problem with a mattress and I came out with excuses like that, in fact I wonder what Trading Standards would say. :-(

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Blogger SimsLife.co.uk said...

The fact they had they audacity to attempt to blame someone else in their department is shocking! Aren't they supposed to work as a team?
Hope it was sorted in the end!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home